Sometimes life kicks you square in the stomach. Yeah, it hurts. It hurts a lot. You have to suck it up and move on. This post is about motivation inspiration. Do that thing you always wanted to do. Be the person you always wanted to be. You don’t get second chances in life. You are lucky to be given this one so Do.It.Now.
1. KRUSTY stuff.
2. Emily McDowell.
3. Print and Be Merry.
4. Amy Roth.
It’s almost the most loved up day of the year! Have you got a Valentine? Are you ready to shower your loved one with lots of hugs, kisses and whatever else you guys are into (no judgement here!). Perhaps these goodies will give you a few ideas…
1. Amelia Herbertson.
2. Purple Tomato Design.
3. Sarah Louise Matthews.
4. Claire Hartigan.
5. Euclid Street Shop.
6. Touch Of Magic.
7. Freya Art.
8. Retro Cuties.
9. Sammy’s Craft Shop.
I’ve got to say making my own Pretty (Festive) Paper Things eBook was so much fun. I had a blast designing it (getting back into the swing of things with InDesign!) and finding some really cool products to showcase.
The booklet contained over 160 images. Craziness right? Next year I will definitely release it earlier – I promise!
If you have a chance, go have a look!
I’m also hoping to raise some money for the WA Cancer Council in memory of my cousin Nathan, whose presence is missed every day.
I’ve been having some issues with post scheduling lately so apologies for missing a few days! I’m back now and will be posting every day (sometimes twice) in the lead up to Christmas!
I wish I could pull an Oprah and give you all one of each of the following, but alas we’ve got to be content with just drooling on the screen instead.
I present to you my favourite pretty paper (and related) things. Have you got any you’d like to share? Let me know over on Facebook.
1. Lovely Design – Address File // 2. Magazine subscriptions from Mag Nation // 3. Moleskine Passions – Writing Box Set from Nation State // 4. Filofax Classic (Personal) in Pink // 5. Say the word paperweight from Kate Spade // 6. Martha Stewart extra wide four ring binder from Officeworks // 7. One Line a Day: A Five Year Memory Book from Chronicle Books // 8. Russell + Hazel Acrylic Stapler from See Jane Work // 9. Webster’s Fashion Dictionary from See Jane Work // 10. Delfonics Wooden Ball Point Pen from NoteMaker .
These beautiful origami creations from Lusine make me so happy. They are like little bunches of happiness. And the good thing is – they’ll never wilt and die! Extra happiness points.
1. Orange Dahlia Origami Paper Wreath // 2. Yellow Paper Rose Petals // 3. Pink Rose and Yellow Dahlia // 4. Bouquet of 10 Wild Flowers.
I’m in a sweet baby pink mood today. I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s because its spring? Maybe it’s because I spied that gorgeous little pink polkadot binder on NotbookNotbuk (image 2) the other day and now I can’t get pink out of my mind?! Perhaps it’s a little bit of all of the above.
1. Large tissue pom – Pom Garden.
2. Pink Polkadots Binder Folders with 2 refill packs – NotbookNotbuk.
3. 3D Ombre Butterflies – Ron and Noy.
4. Alvina notebooks – LyckeB.
5. Baby pink flower ball – Lusine.