Easter sure is creeping up on us quickly! If you’re keen to get the hop (get it?!) on your Easter decorating here are a few ideas to give you some inspiration.
Oh my goodness it’s getting closer to Christmas. How are you enjoying the lead up to the festive season? I haven’t even started my Christmas cards yet – yikes!!
My procrastination led me to the gorgeous Idlewild Co shop where I’ve been drooling over these beauties for the last half an hour – especially that merry looking partridge! Beeeaaauuutiful!
Are you getting into the Christmas spirit? We put up our Christmas tree on the weekend so I’m feeling all kinds of festive!
If you need to kickstart your Christmassy feelings these cards and postcards by Pei Design will do the trick.
Happy Holidays Postcards – Pack of 10.
Box Set of 8. Peace On Earth.
Tis the Season Postcards – Pack of 10.
Box Set of 8. White Ornament – Happy Holidays.
Noel Ornaments. Holiday Greeting Cards.
Sweater – Warm Holiday Wishes.
So, while it’s stinking hot on Christmas Day here, other parts of the world wake up to a white Christmas. How awesome is that? This planet rules!
Lets dream of a little snow shall we?
It’s only 5 weeks until Christmas!
Christmas is my favourite time of year. As soon as the stores hang up their tinsel and fairy lights I start playing my Christmas playlist and start unpacking our Christmas decorations.
The way we celebrate Christmas is so very different than our friends in the northern hemisphere. It is generally hot, we spend a lot of time in the pool and we chow down on cold meats, salad and a big ‘ole pavlova.
As our experience is different it always seems a little weird to send cards depicting a white Christmas with snowmen and snowflakes and…well…snow! So I’ve tracked down a few Aussie Christmas cards that depict a Christmas down under. Enjoy!
Hey y’all! How is your Tuesday treating you? Mine has been fab!
I wanted to remind Aussies and Kiwi’s that Father’s Day is the first Sunday in September. This year that special day is Sunday 7th September.
Need some inspiration? Here’s the first of our Father’s Day roundups!
It’s only a few sleeps ’til Easter! Are you excited? I love Easter. There’s usually a change in the weather around this time. The air has a little nipping bite, the trees are losing their leaves and I start wearing my Ugg’s 18+ hours a day. Yippee!
Today’s post is for those of us who may have forgotten to get our Easter cards ready and sent (cough cough). If you’ve left your Easter card buying ’til the very last minute these printables will come in handy.
Do your kids need something to do over the holidays? These cute printables and DIY’s will keep them entertained for hours!
1. Magazine Mini Basket – Spoonful.
2. Easter decorations – The Frugal Female.
3. Easter party printables – Everyday Cheer.
4. Easter Bunny Garland – Happy Thought.
5. Paper Doll template – Popsicle.
6. Easter Banners – Tatertots and Jello.
7. Origami Easter Bunny Baskets – Studio DIY.
8. Egg candy cup – Design Eat Repeat.
9. Easter Printable Tag – I Heart Naptime.
10. Bunny tails – Create.Craft.Love..
11. Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter Day – Five Heart Home.
12. Origami bunny – Eat, Drink, Chic.
13. Easter Stickers – Mer Mag.
14. Paper Strip Easter Egg Art – Julep.
15. Woodland Easter Printables – Tiny Me.
Ohhhhhhh dear. I’ve had so many problems with the site over the last two weeks. I won’t say anything more lest I jinx myself.
Instead I’ll direct your attention to this.
Put a fox on it!
I’ve been having some issues with post scheduling lately so apologies for missing a few days! I’m back now and will be posting every day (sometimes twice) in the lead up to Christmas!
I wish I could pull an Oprah and give you all one of each of the following, but alas we’ve got to be content with just drooling on the screen instead.
I present to you my favourite pretty paper (and related) things. Have you got any you’d like to share? Let me know over on Facebook.
1. Lovely Design – Address File // 2. Magazine subscriptions from Mag Nation // 3. Moleskine Passions – Writing Box Set from Nation State // 4. Filofax Classic (Personal) in Pink // 5. Say the word paperweight from Kate Spade // 6. Martha Stewart extra wide four ring binder from Officeworks // 7. One Line a Day: A Five Year Memory Book from Chronicle Books // 8. Russell + Hazel Acrylic Stapler from See Jane Work // 9. Webster’s Fashion Dictionary from See Jane Work // 10. Delfonics Wooden Ball Point Pen from NoteMaker .