My my, lovely readers, where have the weeks gone? We are well into the swing of this new year now. I don’t know about you, but I always feel that January is a bit of a fluffy month. It feels like a month-long introduction to the year ahead, a lot of people remain on holidays, and the rest of us are all still finding our rhythm as we return to work from our Christmas holidays. But then February arrives and a dose of reality comes along with it.
It’s back to school time in Australia but the fun of getting shiny new stationery needn’t be reserved for the kiddies. Channel your inner chic geek and treat yourself to some gorgeous back-to-school-inspired accessories! Make it grown-up and make it sophisticated. It’s like experiencing all the fun of returning to school with none of the bullies, grumpy teachers, or homework!
Here are some of my favourite finds for a grown-up back to school look:
1. Cambridge Satchel Company Leather 15″ Patent Batchel from ASOS
2. Leather A4 Compendium Skeppsholmen from kikki.k
3. Delphonics Cotton Roll Pen Case
4. Urban Dandy glasses from Bonlook
5. Leuchtturm1917 Pocket Notebook – Taupe from Pepes Paperie
6. Metal rollerball pen – Arror from kikki.k
– Miranti Kayess pen&peplum