Valentines Day is fast approaching, lovers, and call me sentimental but I love this sweet lil day. It’s such a wonderful reminder to celebrate love… however you choose to do so. I’m a big fan of sweet and funny handwritten notes, cooking an amazing dinner together, and a bit of candlelight. How do you like to celebrate?
When it comes to V-Day there are never any shortages of pretty things for the ladies but what about the fellas? It can be difficult to find a suitable gift for the man in your life. Of course, you could buy him chocolates, a t-shirt, that CD… but what kind of stationery blog would this be if we encouraged you to do that?
Show your sweetheart some love by impressing him with a gift that is both good looking and functional. Oh yes, it’s possible. There are no shortages of stylish gifts of the stationery variety. Here are some of my favourite finds
1. Typo Get Mugged Vintage Comic Mug
2. I-Trio Pen – Touch Pad Stylus & Ballpoint
3. Corban & Blair iPad cover
4. Suck UK Sharpener Desk Tidy
5. ACME Home&Studio by Frank Lloyd Wright Business Card Case
6. RawBKNY iPhone Wood Skin (Bamboo)
Wishing you all lots of love this Valentines Day!