Yay it’s Friday! How has your week been? Mine has been ok – too much cleaning (rent inspection -blurrrgghh) and not enough working. It’s getting colder too, which reminds me, I really need to drag out my heater from wherever I shoved it at the start of summer. Chilly mornings are not fun!
So…I shared my first Father’s Day round-up of cards for our international friends the other day. This got me thinking, I wonder what pretty paper related things Dads might like?
1. Glass Knot Paperweights from West Elm.
2. Porsche Design Aluminum Ballpoint Pen – Anthracite from Notemaker.
3. The Mini Black Book by Russell & Hazel.
4. Dad Memory Book and Case by kikki.K.
5. Defy Bags Aesthetic Leather Mini iPad Mini Sleeve from Notemaker.
(btw Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Papua New Guinea celebrate Father’s Day the first Sunday in September so be prepared for more Dad celebrating later on in the year!)