Easter sure is creeping up on us quickly! If you’re keen to get the hop (get it?!) on your Easter decorating here are a few ideas to give you some inspiration.
It’s only a few sleeps ’til Easter! Are you excited? I love Easter. There’s usually a change in the weather around this time. The air has a little nipping bite, the trees are losing their leaves and I start wearing my Ugg’s 18+ hours a day. Yippee!
Today’s post is for those of us who may have forgotten to get our Easter cards ready and sent (cough cough). If you’ve left your Easter card buying ’til the very last minute these printables will come in handy.
Do your kids need something to do over the holidays? These cute printables and DIY’s will keep them entertained for hours!
1. Magazine Mini Basket – Spoonful.
2. Easter decorations – The Frugal Female.
3. Easter party printables – Everyday Cheer.
4. Easter Bunny Garland – Happy Thought.
5. Paper Doll template – Popsicle.
6. Easter Banners – Tatertots and Jello.
7. Origami Easter Bunny Baskets – Studio DIY.
8. Egg candy cup – Design Eat Repeat.
9. Easter Printable Tag – I Heart Naptime.
10. Bunny tails – Create.Craft.Love..
11. Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter Day – Five Heart Home.
12. Origami bunny – Eat, Drink, Chic.
13. Easter Stickers – Mer Mag.
14. Paper Strip Easter Egg Art – Julep.
15. Woodland Easter Printables – Tiny Me.
Easter is tomorrow which means I have time to squeeze in a final round-up. For me, Easter is all about family. We get together, have lunch and enjoy each other’s company while the little ones hunt around my sister’s garden for eggs 🙂 Always lots of fun. Happy Easter everyone. x
Sheesh people on the Internet are super crafty! Here are a few Easter themed DIY’s that I’ve bookmarked over the last few weeks. Let me know if you’ve got anymore to share.
Easiest Easter Card Ever! from Penelope and Pip
I LOVE EASTER and it’s so good to see that designers and stationers love Easter too! Here is the first of my Easter round-ups. If you have any cards or DIY’s that you’d like to share leave a comment.