Left the whole Father’s Day card thing a little late? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with some pretty sweet printables.
Father’s Day is just over a week away for folks in Australia and New Zealand – this year it falls on Sunday 1st September. If you’re stuck on what to get Dad here are a few ideas.
1. Leather messenger bag – Leftover Studio.
2. Gentlemen’s Hardware – Pen Knife – Notemaker.
3. Lamy Safari Ballpoint Pen – Matt Charcoal – Notemaker.
4. Mustache Glass Paperweight Vintage Dictionary Paper – The Cottage Market.
5. Smith Journal – Mag Nation.
6. Delfonics Wooden Ball Point Pen – Mini – Red – Nation State.
7. Oak Archive Tray – Present & Correct.
8. Moleskine Cover for iPad Mini – Notemaker.
9. When All Else Fails Call Dad print – Amanda Catherine Designs.
10. Desk organiser for pencils – Design Atelier Article.
Hello friends. Friday is here. I hope you’re as excited about it as I am.
Today, in honour of Father’s Day (this Sunday for our international friends – not Australia) I’m sharing my favourite Dad’s day cards. There are even a few digital downloads in the list for anyone who is still cardless. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Dad’s big day is 10 days away (for some of our international friends). Have you got a card picked out? Personally, I’d choose number three because my Dad killed a lot of spiders (and a few snakes) in his time. Thanks Dad!
Yay it’s Friday! How has your week been? Mine has been ok – too much cleaning (rent inspection -blurrrgghh) and not enough working. It’s getting colder too, which reminds me, I really need to drag out my heater from wherever I shoved it at the start of summer. Chilly mornings are not fun!
So…I shared my first Father’s Day round-up of cards for our international friends the other day. This got me thinking, I wonder what pretty paper related things Dads might like?
1. Glass Knot Paperweights from West Elm.
2. Porsche Design Aluminum Ballpoint Pen – Anthracite from Notemaker.
3. The Mini Black Book by Russell & Hazel.
4. Dad Memory Book and Case by kikki.K.
5. Defy Bags Aesthetic Leather Mini iPad Mini Sleeve from Notemaker.
(btw Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Papua New Guinea celebrate Father’s Day the first Sunday in September so be prepared for more Dad celebrating later on in the year!)
Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday in June (that’s Sunday June 16th this year) in a lot of countries around the world. While Australia doesn’t celebrate this special day ’til later in the year it does give us a chance to get our cards picked out nice and early, which is never a bad thing!