Meow! Today is International Cat Day! What better way to celebrate all things feline than by sharing some feline cuteness.
If you’ve had your fill of floral/watercolour/chalkboard elements, here are some simple wedding invitations that feature typography as the hero. By the way, never underestimate the power of a perfectly chosen font. Fonts can convey a lot about the aesthetics of a wedding so it’s important to choose one that works for you.
What’s your fave?
How I do love looking at wedding invitations! It’s been a while since I’ve shared some of my favourites.
This round-up has a real international feel with designers hailing from far flung places around the globe like Vietnam, India, Romania and even Indonesia. It’s nice to know that the language of love is celebrated so beautifully all over this big, beautiful planet.
1. A Drim Design // 2. Natalie Diaz // 3. Wedding Paper Divas // 4. Green Wedding Shoes // 5. Raxenne Maniquiz // 6. // 7. Cempaka Surakusumah // 8. Dung Tran
// 9. Anthony Gregg // 10. Maheswari Janarthanan // 11. Greg Coulton //
Did you know that Gold by Spandau Ballet is my karaoke jam? No? Now you do.
Have you noticed there is quite a bit of gold action going on at the moment? I love it. I think it looks super classy. What do you think?
1. Celeste – Bella Figura.
2. Laser Cut Lace inspired Wedding Invitation – Atelier Isobey.
3. Foil and Laser Cut Chandelier Wedding Invitations – Atelier Isobey.
4. Printable Wedding Invitation Designs by Laupsy.
5. Wedding Punk Heart Pinata O With Double Dots.
6. Gatsby Wedding Invitations – Yellow Door Creative (photo by Love Like Weddings).
7. 5 x 7 Gold Envelopes – Squish n Chips.
8 100 x Sweetheart of Gold Glitter Seals – Red Elephant Creative.
These party kits by Yellow Owl Workshop are Awesome! with a capital A and exclamation mark.
Each packs contain:
– eight 5×7 in(12.5×17.8 cm) imprintable invitations with envelopes
– eight envelope seals
– eight 5×7 in(12.5×17.8 cm) party favor bags
– eight bag seals.
They make me want to throw a party just because!
Today I’m sharing some of the sweet wedding invitations/suites that have caught my eye over the past month. Personally I’m digging anything chalkboardesque so number three has the vote for my fictional wedding!