If you’re looking for that final piece of wedding flair to round-out your wedding celebrations a paper wedding topper is the ticket. Not only do they look super cute, they’ll also last for ages so you’ll have another reminder from your big day. Of course they don’t have to be used for weddings – the artists below have other, general options you can choose instead.
Yay! The site is back online. We had a few issues with our web host recently so thanks for checking in party people. Today is a celebration of all things bright, shiny, shimmery and partylicious. Thanks Michiemay for these gorgeous party decorations.
Do your kids need something to do over the holidays? These cute printables and DIY’s will keep them entertained for hours!
1. Magazine Mini Basket – Spoonful.
2. Easter decorations – The Frugal Female.
3. Easter party printables – Everyday Cheer.
4. Easter Bunny Garland – Happy Thought.
5. Paper Doll template – Popsicle.
6. Easter Banners – Tatertots and Jello.
7. Origami Easter Bunny Baskets – Studio DIY.
8. Egg candy cup – Design Eat Repeat.
9. Easter Printable Tag – I Heart Naptime.
10. Bunny tails – Create.Craft.Love..
11. Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter Day – Five Heart Home.
12. Origami bunny – Eat, Drink, Chic.
13. Easter Stickers – Mer Mag.
14. Paper Strip Easter Egg Art – Julep.
15. Woodland Easter Printables – Tiny Me.
I love Christmas – I’m already in festive mode! I’ve been thinking about incorporating some tissue poms into this year’s decorations. They are so colourful and cheery. I think they give a room/party an extra oomph of wow.
I’ve been checking out Pomtree for inspiration. Now I want one of everything!
These party kits by Yellow Owl Workshop are Awesome! with a capital A and exclamation mark.
Each packs contain:
– eight 5×7 in(12.5×17.8 cm) imprintable invitations with envelopes
– eight envelope seals
– eight 5×7 in(12.5×17.8 cm) party favor bags
– eight bag seals.
They make me want to throw a party just because!
Planning a summer party? Here are some fun, bright and papery decorating ideas.
#1 – Pink lemonade poms by Pom Goddess.
#2 – Feather Garland by Scout And Acadia.
#3 – Pom wheels by Pom Tree.
#4 – Summer picnic garland by Mara May.
#5 – Spring and summer paper bunting by Peony And Thistle.
#6 – Bubble: Hanging Decorative Art / Origami Paper Ball – Mint by Fiber Lab.
#7 – Colorful Flower Paintings by Juliette Nelson.
#8 – Origami flower – Kiss of Sun by Wave Of Light.