I have saved so many images from The Workspace Stylist’s Instagram feed. I just can’t get enough of the clean and pristine spaces, clutter-free desks and carefully ordered tchotchkes. I aspire to have a nice office but for now I’m fine with looking at other peoples.
Everything on the Cloth and Paper Instagram feed fills me with so much joy that I can’t adequately convey how much I love everything they do. I’m obsessed with their black and white, classic style.
I’m a sucker for rose gold. I’ve been buying up notebooks and pens and office suppliers adorned with it so you can imagine my excitement when I saw kikki.K’s latest online exclusive planner. It’s so pretty!
Now if only kikki.K could find it in their hearts to release one-day-to-a-page inserts, my life would truly be complete!
Quick notes about the planner:
– Large size planner (240mm L x 200mm W x 40mm H (Maximum height of paper that can be inserted) / 9.85″ x 7.87″ x 1.57″)
– Customisable tabs with inspiring rose gold quotes
– Made from textured Saffiano leather
– Has a two stamp rose gold foil finish
– Stud closure
– Rose gold foil detail on each tab
Every planner needs a charm (or two), right? I’m obsessed with planner charms at the moment and the danglier the better. Lucky for me there are SO MANY to choose from. Here are a few, well 11, of my favourites. (btw keep an eye on my Etsy shop – planner charms coming very soon!)
1. Rainbow planner charm – Frost From Fire // 2. Cloud planner charm – The Resin Rainbow // 3. Llouie the Llama planner charm – The Opal Wild // 4. Dark mint planner charm – Oh Lucky Charm // 5. Miniature succulent planner charm – Lacuna Clay & Melts // 6. Flamingo planner charm – Bead Passion // 7. Baby Narwhal planner charm – Oh So Kawaii Charms // 8. Silver bicycle planner charm – Claireabelle Makes // 9. Cross Love planner chain – Baubles & Bygones // 10. Pineapple charm – Fun Usual Suspects // 11. Tea and cake planner charm – Chapel View Crafts
If you keep a bullet journal (or bujo) you know how important icons are to distinguish between different tasks. Standard icons include things like tasks, events or appointments. I personally keep track of lots of different things in my bujo – from bookmarks, websites to remember, quotes that I like, things that I have to pay and my freelance writing deadlines. I’ve noticed that if I’m in a rush my icons tend to be a little messy and that started to annoy me big time. So I created some bullet journal stickers to keep everything nice and neat.
The bullet journal stickers I’ve created come in two sizes – 5mm and 10mm, and you can choose from 14 different colours. If you pick the smaller icons you’ll get 792 stickers. If you choose the larger set you’ll get 252 stickers. Either way, you’ll be getting a lot of stickers!
I’m feeling kinda whimsical today so I thought I’d share an Instagram account that suits my mood. Today I give you the Instagram account of a lovely young lady by the name of Violet who posts at I’m Vintage Rose. She is a planner addict (who isn’t?!) who creates amazing looking spreads/art. Her planner pics are…well…planner porn tbh and I never get sick of scrolling through her feed. Follow her on Instagram and pop over and read her blog too.
As a planner nerd I love spending time making my planners look nice. While I have more than enough stickers, I don’t have any planner charms. Which brings me to this week’s Instagrammer. Kay, who runs the Instagram account Bits to Pieces showcases some of the sweetest charms that I’ve seen on the interwebs.
Hop over to Bits to Pieces and prepare to be wowed.
I’m always on the hunt for diaries/planners that are cute but comprehensive enough for me to fill in all the things I need to do each day. I’ve tried a lot and while I love my Filofaxes and kikki.k planners I keep going back to the Day Designer.
I’m now on my second DD (I get the August edition) and it works for me. There’s enough space to write my to-do’s as well as calendared appointments, things that are due and notes from the day. Want to find out if the Day Designer is for you? Head over to the Day Designer website and grab a downloadable page to try.