Halloween is creepily creeping ever closer so to celebrate I’ve popped these cute colour-your-own stickers on Happy Mail Day. They are pretty cute (if I do say so myself) and the kids love personalising the monsters and ghosts.
Want to say a big ole’ pink HELLO to someone? Grab this printable from Happy Mail Day for just .99c until this Friday!
Are you a fan of handwritten letters and snail mail? We should send more, don’t you think?
Do your kids need something to do over the holidays? These cute printables and DIY’s will keep them entertained for hours!
1. Magazine Mini Basket – Spoonful.
2. Easter decorations – The Frugal Female.
3. Easter party printables – Everyday Cheer.
4. Easter Bunny Garland – Happy Thought.
5. Paper Doll template – Popsicle.
6. Easter Banners – Tatertots and Jello.
7. Origami Easter Bunny Baskets – Studio DIY.
8. Egg candy cup – Design Eat Repeat.
9. Easter Printable Tag – I Heart Naptime.
10. Bunny tails – Create.Craft.Love..
11. Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter Day – Five Heart Home.
12. Origami bunny – Eat, Drink, Chic.
13. Easter Stickers – Mer Mag.
14. Paper Strip Easter Egg Art – Julep.
15. Woodland Easter Printables – Tiny Me.
I’ve had so much fun sharing these ghoulishly good Halloween treats with you this week. I hope you’ve enjoyed them too. Have a great Halloween everyone.
It’s Halloween – the most ghoulishly spooky day of the year! Did you leave your Halloween prep ’til the last moment? Don’t sweat it. Today I’m featuring nothing but printables.
Have you left your Valentine’s card shopping a little late? Don’t fret! Amy from Thank You Cards got in touch with me last week to share some of her cute printables. She’s designed 18 different card templates for you to download and make yourself. And they’re free! Woohoo! Thanks Amy.
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of my favourites.