Sooooo it’s my birthday today. I’m 39 this year. Yep, the big 3.9. The one-year-til-40 panic has well and truly started but it’s cool because I don’t actually feel old. I think my brain stopped aging around 30, at least that’s what it feels like.
I’m not above celebrating myself and my birthday milestones so today’s post is in honour of things I love. I’m dubbing it Krissy’s favourite things (very original, yes?). If I was as rich and as well connected as Oprah I would give you all one of each of these things because without you, dear reader, this blog would be nothing. Thank you. Happy My Birthday to all! xoxo
1. Do or Die notepad by Rifle Paper Co.
2. Chanel – Le Vernis Taboo nail polish.
3. Kate Spade Pop Art Check iPad Sleeve.
4. Alan Ginsberg print by Lucy Loves This.
5. Delfonics Mechanical Pencil – Notemaker.
6. Pieces of Porcelain.
7. It’s All For You – Canton Box Company.
8. Ampersand pillow by Linnea Swedish Design.