Ohhhhhhh dear. I’ve had so many problems with the site over the last two weeks. I won’t say anything more lest I jinx myself.
Instead I’ll direct your attention to this.
If you’ve left your Christmas card purchasing ’til the last minute might I sway you in the direction of these stunning foxy numbers from France Illustration. I think they are super cute!
Put a fox on it!
One thing Smiggle is known for is their use of vibrant, bold colours. If you’ve ever walked into a Smiggle store you’ll know what I mean. All of their products are categorised by colour which is a fantastic way to shop.
Their diaries are something else though. Check out the brightest, most dazzling 2014 diaries that the kids will love!
(They are also 25% off at the moment. Check the website for Christmas delivery cut off times)
1. Spots A6 Diary 2014.
2. Boys Summer A5 Diary 2014.
3. Sports Ball A5 Diary 2014.
4. Hearts A5 Lock Diary 2014.
5. Cats A5 Lock Diary 2014.
6. Girls Summer A5 Diary 2014.
7. Elephant A5 Diary 2014.
8. Candy A5 Diary 2014.
I’ve been having some issues with post scheduling lately so apologies for missing a few days! I’m back now and will be posting every day (sometimes twice) in the lead up to Christmas!
I wish I could pull an Oprah and give you all one of each of the following, but alas we’ve got to be content with just drooling on the screen instead.
I present to you my favourite pretty paper (and related) things. Have you got any you’d like to share? Let me know over on Facebook.
1. Lovely Design – Address File // 2. Magazine subscriptions from Mag Nation // 3. Moleskine Passions – Writing Box Set from Nation State // 4. Filofax Classic (Personal) in Pink // 5. Say the word paperweight from Kate Spade // 6. Martha Stewart extra wide four ring binder from Officeworks // 7. One Line a Day: A Five Year Memory Book from Chronicle Books // 8. Russell + Hazel Acrylic Stapler from See Jane Work // 9. Webster’s Fashion Dictionary from See Jane Work // 10. Delfonics Wooden Ball Point Pen from NoteMaker .
Hard core paper fiends like ourselves know that the most important part of a present isn’t the present inside – it’s the wrapping!
With Christmas coming up I’m sharing some inspiring packaging ideas. The following loveliness is from my November sponsor Packqueen!
Packqueen are not just about boxes – no siree – they also have spools of matching ribbon, tissue paper and the cutest wrapping paper. Here are some of my faves.
1. 2 Bottle Gable Top – Matt Silver
2. Nested Boxes Red/Gold Gloss.
3. Mini Hamper Tray – Gloss Red.
4. Satin Ribbon (25mm x 45metres) – Willow Green.
5. Round Window Tin Box – Large.
6. Tissue Paper – Dark Green (Bulk 480PK).
7. Tall Square Tin Box.
8. Round Window Tin Box – Large.
9. Packqueen has boxes of all sizes, ready for you to fill with festive cheer!