Easter sure is creeping up on us quickly! If you’re keen to get the hop (get it?!) on your Easter decorating here are a few ideas to give you some inspiration.
38 days ’til Christmas! Yay! If you’re a fan of paper decorations you’re in luck – there are so many options to choose from. Here are 10 of my faves. Do you have some paper Christmas decorations to share? Leave a comment or let me know on Facebook.
Sometimes, when you’ve had a bad day, you just need a few words of encouragement to pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Kim Welling’s sweet little Instant Comfort Pocket Boxes will do the trick. Oh and she also does Christmas postcards too!
Yay! The site is back online. We had a few issues with our web host recently so thanks for checking in party people. Today is a celebration of all things bright, shiny, shimmery and partylicious. Thanks Michiemay for these gorgeous party decorations.
Ohhhh it’s time for a little red action. My favourite festive colour is red. I loooooove red. Apart from gingerbread people all of our decorations on our tree are red. Poor T, he doesn’t get much of a say!
1. Floating Specks – Merry Christmas polka dot card.
2. Concrete Lace – Falalalala Hand Crafted letterpress cards.
3. Steel Petal Press Letterpress Gift Tags – Merry Christmas Set of 9.
4. Whimsy Workshop – Paper straw Christmas wreath.
5. 3 Girls and a Goat – Red glitter sparkle mini tags.
6. Dill Pickle Picnic – Birch Print Paper Straws with Red or Green Glitter Flags .
I love Christmas – I’m already in festive mode! I’ve been thinking about incorporating some tissue poms into this year’s decorations. They are so colourful and cheery. I think they give a room/party an extra oomph of wow.
I’ve been checking out Pomtree for inspiration. Now I want one of everything!
Need to spookify your pad? These halloween decorations will transfer your place into a haunted house in no time.
1. Halloween pumpkin and cat medallions – Beths Card Creations.
2. Halloween Cupcake Toppers. Witches’ Brew – Kiwi Tini Creations.
3. Halloween Ghosts “Boo” Glitter Message Garland – Unicorn Parade Shop.
4. Flying Bat tags – The Pretty Paper Shop.
5. 25 Halloween Party Straws Black – Angie Hearts Jared.
Yep. Tis the season to be decking your halls in all manner of festive finery. I’ve noticed that there are more paper decorations on offer (instead of gaudy plastic ones) both online and off. And to that I say HOORAY!
#1 – Vintage Paper Wreath by Midnight Moon Designs.
#2 – Pyramid Light Garland in Pink, Mint, Neon Orange, and Metallic Copper by The Society of National Industry.
#3 – White Merry Christmas Garland by Paperklip Design
#4 – Red Tissue Paper Christmas Garland by Giddy For Paisley.
#5 – Handmade White Snowflake by Art from Yanina.
Want to see more paper decorations? Head over to my treasury.